Here’s a fun activity a friend sent to me that I originally posted several years ago. Once again, I thought you might enjoy using this game with the family over the Christmas holiday. The goal is to see who can identify the real song title from this list of twenty-one hints.
You could divide the guests or family members into two teams or simply make it every person for him or her self. Maybe sweeten the pot with a White Elephant gift for the person or team who gets the most correct answers.
It’s harder than you may think.
- Bleached Yule
- Castaneous-colored Seed Vesicated in a Conflagration
- Singular Yearning for the Twin Anterior Incisors
- Righteous Darkness
- Arrival Time 2400 hours-Weather Cloudless
- Loyal Followers Advance
- Far Off in a Feeder
- Array the Corridor
- Bantam Male Percussionist
- Monarchial Triad
- Nocturnal Noiselessness
- Jehovah Deactivate Blithe Chevaliers
- Red Man En Route to Borough
- Annoying Clatter of Polished Brass Objects
- Frozen Precipitation Commence
- Proceed and Enlighten on the Pinnacle
- The Quadruped with the Vermillion Probiscis
- Query Regarding Identity of Descendant
- Proclaim Delight for this Planet
- Give Attention to the Melodious Celestial Beings
- The Dozen Festive 24 Hour Sequential Intervals
How’d you do? Got stumped on a few?
See the answers below . . .
- White Chrismas
- Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
- All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth
- O Holy Night
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
- O Come, All Ye Faithful!
- Away in a Manger
- Deck the Halls
- Little Drummer Boy
- We Three Kings
- Silent Night
- God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- Jingle Bells
- Let it Snow
- Go, Tell it on the Mountain
- Rudolph, the Red-nosed Reindeer
- What Child is This?
- Joy to the World
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
Leave a Reply