You can tell we’re fast approaching the end of the year because bloggers and pundits alike are churning out a virtual potpourri of Top 10 lists. In addition to the customary Top 10 Movies, Top 10 Songs, and Top 10 Books of the year, I actually came across a list of the Top 10 Dirtiest Hotels.
Just for fun, I’ve assembled two Top 10 lists of my own. I thought they might give you an idea of which topics resonated with other readers of this blog.
If you missed any of these popular posts, feel free to click on the link and join the conversation. I’d love to hear from you!
2009 TOP 10 Most Popular Daly Blog Posts
- Silencing Free Speech and Religious Liberty (33,502 views)
- Love for a Lifetime (17,829 views)
- Help Your Marriage Thrive (12,904 views)
- Call of Christian Conscience (5,612 views)
- Halloween: Trick or Treat or Abstain? (3,652 views)
- More Families Like the Obamas (2,395 views)
- A Conversation with an Atheist (2,392 views)
- Talking Health Care & Abortion (2,352)
- Tiger Woods (2,119 views)
- The “Blessing” of Abortion (1,741 views)
2009 TOP 10 Most Commented On Daly Blog Posts
- Halloween: Trick or Treat or Abstain?
- Call of Christian Conscience
- Barbie Doll Controversy
- Miss USA Judge: A Case of Religious Persecution
- More Families Like the Obamas
- The “Blessing” of Abortion
- Tiger Woods
- A Conversation with an Atheist
- God Speaks Through Little Kids Books
- Silencing Free Speech and Religious Liberty
Leave a Reply