The death of a dream can be painful and disorienting, but it can also open the door for even better ones to come along.
Over a decade ago, author Kathi Lipp went through a painful divorce and became a single mom. She felt disillusioned, believing that her dreams of someday becoming an author and a speaker could never happen. But God taught her that He could do more than she ever thought possible. Through what seemed like insignificant choices at the time, God opened doors and brought her dreams back to life.
How might your life be different if you came alive to your goals and dreams again?
On our Focus on the Family Broadcast “Taking Steps to Live Out Your Dreams,” Kathi Lipp discusses how women can pursue their God-given dreams.
She also shares:
- How to Give your goals over to God through prayer, to spend time in the Word, and to listenfor His voice.
- How to better achieve your goals by having accountability.
- How to lessen your load to make time for your goals.
- How to stop procrastinating and get started.
- How to carve out some time for yourself even when your children are small. As they get older (especially the empty nest) you’ll need an interest other than them.
- What to do when things don’t go according to plan.
Learn how to determine your God-given talents and passions and come up with realistic goals and timelines to achieve your dreams. Tune in to our program on your local radio station, online, on Apple Podcasts, via Google Podcasts, or take us with you on our free phone app.
Kathi Lipp is author of the book The Me Project: 21 Days to Living the Life You’ve Always Wanted, which is available for a gift of any amount. Give us a call at 1-800-A-FAMILY (232-6459). Or visit our website for more information.
Leave a Reply