Mom, you play a pivotal role in your daughter’s journey to discover her identity and grow into a young woman of character. That process requires your time and presence, both of which can be hard to come by. Whether you work in or out of the home, you’re probably busy.
On our Focus on the Family Broadcast “Connecting with Your Teen Daughter,” we’re talking with author, blogger, and national speaker Kari Kampakis, who will help you understand your teen daughter at a deeper level and build a stronger relationship with her.
- Why teen girls need their moms, even when it’s hard – for both of you.
- Tips for effective communication with your daughter.
- How to listen and empathize as a friend while remaining your daughter’s mother.
- How to be your daughter’s emotional coach.
- How to pray for your daughter and empower her through faith.
- How to enjoy your daughter, laugh often, and have fun.
Mom, your daughter is growing up fast and will soon be on to the next part of her life. Don’t allow your busy schedule to cause you to forget that “right now” is the most important time you have with your her. Savor these moments.
Kari Kampis’s book Love Her Well: 10 Ways to Find Joy and Connection with Your Teenage Daughter is available for a gift of any amount. For more information, visit our website or call 1-800-A-FAMILY (232-6459).