Each December and January we re-air a selection of our best-loved broadcasts of the year. It gives our listeners a second chance to listen and benefit from the God-centered, practical marriage and family advice that has become a hallmark of the Focus on the Family broadcast. It also gives our friends an opportunity to recommend a favorite program to a friend.
The next few weeks will be busy for everyone. In order to make things easy for you, I wanted to list the upcoming broadcast schedule. Please mark your calendars and consider forwarding this to anyone who you think might be interested. Here are The Best of 2015 Broadcasts:
- Dec. 1-2 – Harnessing Your Strength to Transform Your Marriage I-II
- Dec. 3-4 – Discovering the Best Ways to Educate Your Child I-II
- Dec. 7 – Training Sons to Be Confident, Capable Men
- Dec. 8-9 – Helping Your Daughter Understand Romantic Relationships I-II
- Dec. 10-11 – Finding Strength in the Terminal Battle I-II
- Dec. 14-15- My Dramatic Conversion From Islam I-II
- Dec. 16 – Gaining a New Perspective on Life
- Dec. 17-18 – Practical Advice for Those Getting Ready to Wed I-II
- Dec. 21 – Building a Dream Marriage During the Parenting Years
- Dec. 22-23 – Our Mission In a Prodigal World I-II
- Dec. 28-29 – The Timeless Truth of Christ I-II
- Dec. 30-31 – Navigating the Middle School Years I-II
- Jan. 11-12 – Parenting Tips for the Middle School Years I-II
- Jan. 25 – The Attitudes That Strengthen Your Marriage
If you’ve listened to any of these broadcasts, you know how helpful they can be during a tough time or just to prepare for a new stage of life that’s coming up. That’s why we’re also releasing a CD compilation featuring all of the broadcasts outlined above. You can purchase “Best of 2015: A Special Collection of the Year’s Most Popular Radio Broadcasts” via our online bookstore.
And as we near the Christmas and New Year holidays, I’d be remiss to not ask you to consider giving a year-end gift through our special “Give the Gift of Family” campaign. This special effort will double your gift via a matching challenge through Dec. 31. That means every $1 you give turns into $2. It’s a great opportunity to partner with us during this holiday season and help us help others.
Together, we can save and strengthen marriages, equip parents to raise godly children, advocate for preborn babies, connect orphans with forever families, prepare singles for a faith-filled marriage, keep families informed with a Scriptural view of today’s cultural issues, empower individuals and families with faith and practical guidance through counseling, broadcasts, online and print resources and more.
If you feel like God is leading you to give, please go to focusonthefamily.com/give to find out how you can double your support and give the gift of family this Christmas.
Leave a Reply